Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
The purpose of this document is to establish the conditions of use of this page as well as the conditions of purchase of WELLDONE bonds.
WELLDONE vouchers allow the bearer to enjoy the services described in the voucher itself, provided that it has previously been exchanged at the voucher facilities.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the ownership of the website corresponds to:
SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L.,
- Address located in PLAZA DEL DUQUE DE LA VICTORIA 1 PLANT 3 MOD 1, SEVILLA (SEVILLA), 41002 (SPAIN)
- Registration in the Mercantile Registry of Seville. Volume 2.314, Folio 136, Sheet No. SE-25888, Entry 1
- CIF / NIF: B41273392
- and telephone 954502550, hereinafter SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L.
USE OF THE SITE
- By using this website and placing orders through it, the user agrees to the following:
- Use the website solely for the purpose of consulting products and ordering vouchers.
- Do not place any fraudulent or false order. If in a reasonable way, it is considered that an order is fraudulent SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L. is authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
- Have legal capacity to enter into contracts (the user declares to be over 18 years of age).
- Provide your contact information in a truthful and exact way in order to be able to formalize the service linked to the vouchers you have contracted.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
PURCHASE CONDITIONS FOR WELLDONE BONDS
- Users have the possibility to order WELLDONE services through the vouchers offered on the website.
- Each voucher will contain detailed information on the scope of the contracted services.
Availability of the bonds.
- The vouchers are subject to the availability of services.
- If difficulties arise in the supply of the services linked to the vouchers, SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L. will inform the client of such circumstance either by mail or by telephone and will refund any amount that had been paid for the product or products not available or will exchange the product for another of the same value, as decided by the client.
- All current taxes are included in the bond prices.
- SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L. reserves the right to modify prices at any time, although the products will be invoiced based on the price in force at the time the order is placed (subject to product availability).
- The total price, including VAT, will be indicated in the purchase order of the voucher.
- The applicable VAT rate will be the one legally in force at all times.
- To place an order, you must select the desired voucher (s).
- There are no purchase limits.
- The user may request as many bonuses as he wishes, without established minimums or maximums.
- Once you have selected all the products you want, they will be added to your shopping cart.
- To do this, you must follow the purchase instructions that appear on the screen.
- You will only be asked for the information necessary to formalize the purchase and to manage the vouchers: name, surname, full address, telephone number and email. These data are necessary to send the voucher and the corresponding invoice, as well as to contact the user if necessary (due to incidents or modifications in the contracted services, for example).
Modification of an order
- During the process, before making the payment, you can modify the details of your order.
Cancelling an order
- Before making the payment, you have the option to cancel the order by clicking on the corresponding option.
Way to pay
- For your security, we protect your data with an SSL certificate, the acronym that responds to the terms in English (Secure Socket Layer), which is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of the data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
- The order is not formalized until the payment process is finished.
- To start the payment process, you must click on PAY WITH CARD.
- You will be directed to the “Redsys” payment platform where you will complete the banking entity process.
- The total amount of the order will be charged to the customer’s account at the time of purchase.
- Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by their issuing entity, but if said entity does not authorize payment, the order will be automatically cancelled, the system informing the customer about said cancellation.
- In the event that an incident occurs during the process (for example, that the terminal will report the denial of the card), the order will be cancelled automatically.
- The customer will receive order confirmation via email.
- You can print the receipt of the transaction.
- By continuing you will be able to access the purchased vouchers, which will be registered within your user account, and you will be able to download them directly.
Download the vouchers.
- The purchased voucher (s) may be downloaded in .pdf format to be exchanged following the instructions contained in each voucher.
- In case of loss or theft, contact WELLDONE through the telephone number or contact email indicated on the corresponding website.
- In any case, the vouchers are stored in your registered user account.
Registered user account
- With the purchase of a first voucher, the system will register you as a user and will send you an email with your access codes.
- You can access the purchased vouchers at any time with your registered user codes.
Redeem the bonds.
- Each voucher may be exchanged following the instructions contained in the voucher itself.
Right to refuse an order.
- SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L. reserves the right to reject an order from a customer with whom there is a dispute.
- Likewise, SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L. You have the right to refuse or cancel an order for justified reasons, such as:
- Due to an error in the billing information (which is incorrect or impossible to verify).
- If there is suspicion of bank card fraud.
- If it is not possible to send it to the indicated address.
- If there are reasons why it is suspected that the user is not a final consumer.
- If the user is under 18 years of age.
- If the full payment has not been made.
Cancellation of an order.
The user has the right to cancel a voucher without giving any explanation under the following conditions:
- That the bond does not foresee a specific date or period of execution (in which case the right of withdrawal does not protect, exception provided for in article 103 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws)
- If the bond does not foresee a specific execution date or period, you may cancel it within 14 calendar days following the purchase of the bond.
- To cancel a voucher, you can use the form that appears in the link “RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL” or you can notify it by email by sending a letter to the address PLAZA DEL DUQUE DE LA VICTORIA 1 PLANTA 3 MOD 1, SEVILLA (SEVILLA), 41002.
- If you send us an email or written communication, please include the details of your order to help us identify it.
- The refund of the amount will be made through the same card with which you formalized the purchase.
- Once the right of withdrawal has been exercised, the voucher will be invalid.
- Access to and use of this website is the responsibility of the users. It is not the object of guarantee by SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L.:
- The infallibility, availability, continuity, non-existence of security deficiencies on the website
- That the content of the page or the information that passes through it is free of viruses or other harmful elements, as well as errors, omissions, or inaccuracies.
- The possible damages or losses that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns, or disconnections in the operational functioning of the website.
- Delays or blockages in the use of this page caused by deficiencies or overloads of the data processing centre, or damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference that are beyond the control of SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L ..
- SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L. is exempt from liability. before any damage or
- Damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided that it comes from other external sources.
- The mere access to the website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L. and the user.
- SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L. only provides WELLDONE vouchers to redeem at WELLDONE facilities.
- The customer agrees not to use the product for commercial, advertising or resale purposes.
- SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L. has no responsibility for any loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunities of the client.
Assignment of rights and obligations.
- The vouchers are not nominative; the bearer of the voucher may exchange a voucher.
- The services described in the voucher are binding both for the voucher-holder client and for SYSTEM CENTROS DE FORMACION S.L., as well as for our respective successors, assignees, and cause holders.
- We can transmit, assign, encumber, subcontract or in any other way transfer a contract or any of the rights or obligations derived from it, at any time during its term. To avoid any doubt, said transmissions, assignments, encumbrances, or other transfers will not affect the rights that, in your case, you, as a consumer, have recognized by law nor will they cancel, reduce or limit in any other way the guarantees, both express and implied, that we could have granted.